Call2Teams Product Manager (Remote)
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
LOCATION: Remote-first, to work on UK Time
EMPLOYMENT BASIS: Full time
- There will always be something interesting for you to do. We’re an award-winning hyper-scale B2B SaaS business – 750x growth in monthly revenues over the last two years, still growing at 10%+ month-on-month.
- You’ll be part of a fast-changing industry that is shaping how we work in the post-pandemic world. We’re working at the cutting edge of the converged/unified communications, collaboration, and telecommunications industries.
- Our ambition isn’t limited by geography yours doesn’t need to be either. We’re global – we work with 300 partners to serve end-users in over 100 countries.
- You’ll be part of a remote-first global team. We’re remote first, all work from home and follow a philosophy of “sometimes life gets in the way of work, and sometimes work gets in the way of life”. So, ditch the commute and work more flexibly.
- You’ll have some amazing people around you. Serial entrepreneurs, technical experts, industry gurus– we all support each other.
We are a global unified communications company specializing in mediation between voice and IT infrastructure. Recently described by a NYSE analyst as ‘the de facto way to voice-enable Microsoft Teams’ we punch well above our weight.
Our core product is Call2Teams – a Microsoft-approved middleware product that seamlessly connects any business phone system or SIP Trunk provider to Microsoft Teams. Call2Teams is a cloud-native, enterprise-grade, and high-availability mediation platform that operates multi-tenant infrastructure in 4 continents across 12 Azure regions. We work with multiple Microsoft-approved cloud-based SBC vendors and have interoperability with over 30 PBX/Call controllers and over 30 trunk providers. The product is sold on a per-user, per month SaaS basis and is sold only through channel partners. We have over 275 channel partners, including providing a private-labeled service to most of the world’s biggest UCaaS and CCaaS providers. See www.call2teams.com for more information.
We recently launched a second product, Carrier Automate – a cloud service technology that bridges between Service Providers (telco operators and carriers) and Microsoft Teams. Partnering with Ribbon Communications, we are one of only a handful of approved Microsoft Operator Connect Accelerator partners. This product is in early life but promises to be as innovative and class-leading as Call2Teams. This is your chance to join us at the beginning of this exciting journey. See www.carrierautomate.com for more information.
We were founded in the UK in 2017 and have recently joined the DSNTY group. The business has seen hyper-growth in the last two years and has a product roadmap that will see this high growth continue. We are a fully remote team with employees in the UK, Europe and the US.
We are a tight-knit team determined to build great products. If all this resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
As Call2Teams Product Manager and reporting to the CPO (Chief Product Officer), you will have a key role in the business. You will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering requirements both internally and externally and prioritizing product and customer requirements, de/refining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer goals are met.
As Call2Teams is our core offering and critical to business growth we are looking for someone who is comfortable and decisive in decision-making, and with the CPO, continue to steer the product in the right direction, for the benefit of the business and our partners that we service.
Ultimately your activities will accelerate business growth, drive increased partner engagement, raise the profile of our products and brands, and will support the team in hitting ambitious targets. This is also a commercial role, which will require you to track all activities to show opportunities, results, and ROI.
Key activities include:
- Product roadmap – owning the Call2Teams product roadmap. Coordinating input from across the business to continually review, prioritize and reprioritize the roadmap.
- Product Ownership -Work closely with the engineering team to plan sprints, refine the backlog to ensure backlog range, attend daily stand ups to ensure all is moving in the right direction and constructively build on the output team retros, striving for continuous improvement
- Customer Experience – mapping, managing, and optimizing the end-to-end partner and user experience. Championing partners and users in all conversations and ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- Sales and Marketing support – working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to support the development, delivery, and review of sales collateral, marketing campaigns, and go-to-market on new features, products, and propositions.
- Product innovation and design – working closely with all members of the team to gather partner and user requirements, collate ideas from the team, and analyze competitor activity as inputs to the evolution of the product roadmap. Designing all aspects of the product – from features and functionality to value propositions, pricing, margin analysis, and go-to-market strategies.
- Product analytics – creating a framework of product metrics and reporting against these on an ongoing basis.
- Ad hoc support to the team as required.
Skills and experiences that will help you succeed:
Product Management experience:
- Demonstrable experience in defining, launching, and evolving products to include working knowledge of market research techniques, customer experience mapping, UX/CX/Service Design methodologies.
- Comfortable and experienced in agile methodology and ways of working.
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify and convey complex topics to a wide range of audiences, both internally and externally
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong commercial skills and understanding of how to drive business value.
- Exceptional skills using PowerPoint and Word (much of our collateral is in ppt and word).
- Good analytical reporting skills, and ability to demonstrate activity and results.
- Experience in other tooling, such as Miro, Jira and Confluence is a huge benefit as we use these tools daily as part of business activity
- Delivery ownership – you’ll take ownership of the projects you’re managing and really drive delivery. From the outset, you’ll inspire trust and confidence from all those around you.
- Planning and organizing – you’ll be a natural planner who’s highly organized and who uses a variety of tools and techniques to make sure that things don’t fall between gaps.
- Collaboration, communication, and influencing – you’ll be highly skilled at working with a variety of stakeholders to ensure things get done to time, cost and quality.
- Motivated and self-starting – you’ll have a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and the ability to work out how to get things done even if there’s no clear or established process.
- B2B – you’ll have a proven track record of working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Channel, telecoms and/or IT – bonus marks if you’ve worked in a channel/partner environment, and/or the telecoms of IT sectors.
Qualities and behaviors we’re looking:
- A strong desire to get stuff done with a ruthless fixation on delivery.
- Actively seeking to improve existing solutions or find new ones.
- Owning making stuff happen – looking in the mirror, not out the window, when it comes to identifying someone to take responsibility and get stuff done.
- Paying attention to the detail. Given that our partners and their end-users rely on Call2Teams for business-critical voice-calling, we’re pedantic about the quality of the work we do.
- Being unafraid of acknowledging when you need help.
- Accomplished at asking the right questions and communicating clearly in written and verbal form.
- Preference for working in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- Love for, and curiosity about, new technologies and methodologies and how they shape the world.
- Experience of working in a startup or scale-up with an understanding that everyone needs to roll their sleeves up and get involved.
What we’re offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Work for one of the most disruptive and successful unified communications startups
- 25 days paid holiday per year (plus any public holidays)
- Annual conference/training contribution
- Pension contributions (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
- Healthcare + life assurance + critical illness cover (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Email your CV to email@example.com.