SALARY: Up to £45,000 (with some flexibility depending on experience)
LOCATION: Remote-first, to work on [UK time – ideally UK based]
EMPLOYMENT BASIS: Full-time (flexible hours/part-time considered)
- There will always be something interesting for you to do. We’re an award-winning hyper-scale B2B SaaS business – 750x growth in monthly revenues over the last two years, still growing at 10%+ month-on-month.
- You’ll be part of a fast-changing industry that is shaping how we work in the post-pandemic world. We’re working at the cutting edge of the converged/unified communications, collaboration, and telecommunications industries.
- Our ambition isn’t limited by geography yours doesn’t need to be either. We’re global – we work with 300 partners to serve end-users in over 100 countries.
- You’ll be part of a remote-first global team. We’re remote first, all work from home and follow a philosophy of “sometimes life gets in the way of work, and sometimes work gets in the way of life”. So, ditch the commute and work more flexibly.
- You’ll have some amazing people around you. Serial entrepreneurs, technical experts, industry gurus– we all support each other.
We are a global unified communications company specializing in mediation between voice and IT infrastructure. Recently described by a NYSE analyst as ‘the de facto way to voice-enable Microsoft Teams’ we punch well above our weight.
Our core product is Call2Teams – a Microsoft-approved middleware product that seamlessly connects any business phone system or SIP Trunk provider to Microsoft Teams. Call2Teams is a cloud-native, enterprise-grade, and high-availability mediation platform that operates multi-tenant infrastructure in 4 continents across 12 Azure regions. We work with multiple Microsoft-approved cloud-based SBC vendors and have interoperability with over 30 PBX/Call controllers and over 30 trunk providers. The product is sold on a per-user, per month SaaS basis and is sold only through channel partners. We have over 300 channel partners, including providing a private-labeled service to most of the world’s biggest UCaaS and CCaaS providers. See www.call2teams.com for more information.
We recently launched a second product, Carrier Automate – a cloud service technology that bridges between Service Providers (telco operators and carriers) and Microsoft Teams. Partnering with Ribbon Communications, we are one of only a handful of approved Microsoft Operator Connect Accelerator partners. This product is in early life but promises to be as innovative and class-leading as Call2Teams. This is your chance to join us at the beginning of this exciting journey. See www.carrierautomate.com for more information.
We were founded in the UK in 2017 and have recently joined the DSNTY group. The business has seen hyper-growth in the last two years and has a product roadmap that will see this high growth continue. We are a fully remote team with employees in the UK, Europe, and the US.
We are a tight-knit team determined to build great products. If all this resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
As Content Manager you will have a key role in the business; ensuring that our ambitious, varied, and fast-paced content strategy is delivered. Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for producing planned content from product collateral through to slide presentations, web, and blog copy, as well as video and other digestible content as needed, to level up our content and best demonstrate our leading-edge SaaS solutions.
With a passion for content, you will be a confident writer. You will also be comfortable with creating other forms of visual, audio, and video content. You will get a buzz out of publishing and sharing content and have a desire to measure its success. You will understand the importance of keyword optimization and know how to structure content with engagement in mind. You will also understand the importance of brand and the use of a consistent tone of voice.
Key activities include:
- As a skilled writer you will love writing blogs and other ad hoc pieces of copy as the business requires, bringing your expertise to deliver a consistent tone of voice that builds on our brand
- Video is key to upscaling our content and you will jump at the opportunity to storyboard and deliver video to support all stages of the customer journey
- You will understand the importance of optimizing all content for search engines (SEO) and see this as a key stage when developing content
- We are always looking to level up our collateral, you will work with the Product Team, bringing your skills to develop and improve our product collateral
- You will work closely with the Technical Author and the technical team to distill this into your content
- You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Product Team, bringing vision and ambition to how we raise the standard of our websites
- Our Partner Toolkit is in its infancy, and we have big plans to scale and improve it, working with colleagues you will bring your content and writing expertise, to help realize our plans
- Our partners are at the heart of everything we do. You will help craft and deliver email campaigns that clearly communicate our product values and feature updates
- We have ambitions to build our reputation as thought leaders within our industry and webinars are key to this. You will input into the agenda and content for these webinars, bringing your expertise to how we tell our story.
Skills and experiences that will help you succeed:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience working in a digital or content marketing discipline to join a fast-paced scale-up, where there are plenty of opportunities to develop autonomy and further your career
- 2+ years in a similar role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Strong written English, editorial and proofreading skills
- Experience of developing engaging content that tells a story
- An obsessive attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- An eye for good design
- The ability to write a clear brief, project manage a set of tasks and deliver results against deadlines
- Experience of managing freelancers and agencies, as well as experience of rolling up your sleeves and just getting it done, working in-house with colleagues when needed.
- Strong skills using PowerPoint and Word (much of our collateral is in ppt and word)
- Having worked in Adobe InDesign will also be hugely helpful
- Ability to multitask and support other team members on multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remote working environment
- Good work ethic, transparency, accountability
- Telecom sector experience an advantage
Qualities and behaviors we’re looking for:
- A strong desire to get stuff done with a ruthless fixation on delivery.
- Actively seeking to improve existing solutions or find new ones.
- Owning making stuff happen – looking in the mirror, not out the window, when it comes to identifying someone to take responsibility and get stuff done.
- Paying attention to the detail. Given that our partners and their end-users rely on us for business-critical voice-calling, we’re pedantic about the quality of the work we do.
- Be confident to work autonomously but not afraid of acknowledging when you need help.
- Accomplished at asking the right questions and communicating clearly in written and verbal form.
- Preference for working in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- Love for, and curiosity about, new technologies and methodologies and how they shape the world.
- Experience of working in a startup or scale-up with an understanding that everyone needs to roll their sleeves up and get involved.
What we’re offering:
- Up to £45,000 (with some flexibility depending on experience)
- Work for one of the most disruptive and successful unified communications startups
- 20 days paid holiday per year (plus any public holidays)
- Annual conference/training contribution
- Pension contributions (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
- Healthcare + life assurance + critical illness cover (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
- 1/4ly All Company away days – training and team building
- Regular evaluation and salary reviews
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – £1,000
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Email your CV to email@example.comEmail your C.V.