SALARY: Expected at £60,000 (with some flexibility depending on experience)
LOCATION: Remote-first, to work on UK time
EMPLOYMENT BASIS: Full time
- There will always be something interesting for you to do. We’re an award-winning hyper-scale B2B SaaS business – 750x growth in monthly revenues over the last two years, still growing at 10%+ month-on-month.
- You’ll be part of a fast-changing industry that is shaping how we work in the post-pandemic world. We’re working at the cutting edge of the converged/unified communications, collaboration, and telecommunications industries.
- Our ambition isn’t limited by geography yours doesn’t need to be either. We’re global – we work with 300 partners to serve end-users in over 100 countries.
- You’ll be part of a remote-first global team. We’re remote first, all work from home and follow a philosophy of “sometimes life gets in the way of work, and sometimes work gets in the way of life”. So, ditch the commute and work more flexibly.
- You’ll have some amazing people around you. Serial entrepreneurs, technical experts, industry gurus– we all support each other.
We are a global unified communications company specializing in mediation between voice and IT infrastructure. Recently described by a NYSE analyst as ‘the de facto way to voice-enable Microsoft Teams’ we punch well above our weight.
Our core product is Call2Teams – a Microsoft-approved middleware product that seamlessly connects any business phone system or SIP Trunk provider to Microsoft Teams. Call2Teams is a cloud-native, enterprise-grade, and high-availability mediation platform that operates multi-tenant infrastructure in 4 continents across 12 Azure regions. We work with multiple Microsoft-approved cloud-based SBC vendors and have interoperability with over 30 PBX/Call controllers and over 30 trunk providers. The product is sold on a per user, per month SaaS basis and is sold only through channel partners. We have over 300 channel partners, including providing a private-labeled service to most of the world’s biggest UCaaS and CCaaS providers. See www.call2teams.com for more information.
We recently launched a second product, Carrier Automate – a cloud service technology that bridges between Service Providers (telco operators and carriers) and Microsoft Teams. Partnering with Ribbon Communications, we are one of only a handful of approved Microsoft Operator Connect Accelerator partners. This product is in early life but promises to be as innovative and class-leading as Call2Teams. This is your chance to join us at the beginning of this exciting journey. See www.carrierautomate.com for more information.
We were founded in the UK in 2017 and have recently joined the DSNTY group. The business has seen hyper-growth in the last two years and has a product roadmap that will see this high growth continue. We are a fully remote team with employees in the UK, Europe, and the US.
We are a tight-knit team determined to build great products. If all this resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
As DevOps Engineer you will have a key role in the business; ensuring that our platform works in the best possible way. From our pipelines to our telemetry, this team looks after the underpinning rock over which we build and run our products.
We are taking the platform team from 4 to 8 engineers to support the growth we are seeing across the business.
Working as part of the platform team you will help build and maintain our pipelines, create and improve dashboards for different stakeholders, make sure our alerts remain relevant and accurate and help proactively monitor and detect platform irregularities.
You will work closely with the product and support teams to make sure we have top-in-class solutions to support our existing and new products.
Key activities include:
- Improvements on the pipelines
- Monitoring and alerting overhaul
- Load balance and architecture reviews
Skills and experiences that will help you succeed:
To be successful in the role you need to
- Understand CI/CD
- Have working experience with pipelines and automation
- Understand monitoring and alerting concepts and be comfortable implementing changes into a solution
- Experience supporting an application in production in a cloud environment and being on-call
- Understand networking concepts
- Experience working in a small team with agile ways of working
Would be great if you have experience in the following
- Terraform & Ansible
- Prometheus, Loki, Grafana
- Azure DevOps
Qualities and behaviours we’re looking for:
- A strong desire to get stuff done with a ruthless fixation on delivery.
- Actively seeking to improve existing solutions or find new ones.
- Owning making stuff happen – looking in the mirror, not out the window, when it comes to identifying someone to take responsibility and get stuff done.
- Paying attention to the detail. Given that our partners and their end-users rely on Call2Teams for business-critical voice-calling, we’re pedantic about the quality of the work we do.
- Being unafraid of acknowledging when you need help.
- Accomplished at asking the right questions and communicating clearly in written and verbal form.
- Preference for working in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- Love for, and curiosity about, new technologies and methodologies and how they shape the world.
- Experience of working in a startup or scale-up with an understanding that everyone needs to roll their sleeves up and get involved.
What we’re offering:
- Salary of £60,000 (with some flexibility depending on experience)
- Work for one of the most disruptive and successful unified communications startups
- 25 days paid holiday per year (plus any public holidays)
- Annual conference/training contribution
- Pension contributions (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
- Healthcare + life assurance + critical illness cover (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Email your C.V.