SALARY: £60,000 (with flexibility depending on experience)
LOCATION: Remote-first, to work on UK
EMPLOYMENT BASIS: Full time
- There will always be something interesting for you to do. We’re an award-winning hyper-scale B2B SaaS business – 750x growth in monthly revenues over the last two years, still growing at 10%+ month-on-month.
- You’ll be part of a fast-changing industry that is shaping how we work in the post-pandemic world. We’re working at the cutting edge of the converged/unified communications, collaboration and telecommunications industries.
- Our ambition isn’t limited by geography yours doesn’t need to be either. We’re global – we work with 300 partners to serve end-users in over 100 countries.
- You’ll be part of a remote-first global team. We’re remote first, all work from home and follow a philosophy of “sometimes life gets in the way of work, and sometimes work gets in the way of life”. So ditch the commute and work more flexibly.
- You’ll have some amazing people around you. Serial entrepreneurs, technical experts, industry gurus– you’ll have a great team around you.
We are a global unified communications company specializing in mediation between voice and IT infrastructure. Recently described by a NYSE analyst as ‘the defacto way to voice-enable Microsoft Teams’ we punch well above our weight.
Our core product is Call2Teams – a Microsoft approved middleware product that seamlessly connects any business phone system or SIP Trunk provider to Microsoft Teams. Call2Teams is a cloud-native, enterprise-grade and high-availability mediation platform that operates multi-tenant infrastructure in 4 continents across 6 Azure regions. We work with multiple Microsoft approved cloud-based SBC vendors and have interoperability with over 30 PBX/Call controllers and over 30 trunk providers. The product is sold on a per user, per month SaaS basis and is sold only through channel partners. We have over 275 channel partners, including providing a private-labelled service to most of the world’s biggest UCaaS and CCaaS providers. See www.call2teams.com for more information.
We recently launched a second product, Carrier Automate – a cloud service technology that bridges between Service Providers (telco operators and carriers) and Microsoft Teams. Partnering with Ribbon Communications, we are one of only a handful of approved Microsoft Operator Connect Accelerator partners. This product is in early life but promises to be as innovative and class-leading as Call2Teams. This is your chance to join us at the beginning of this exciting journey. See www.carrierautomate.com for more information.
We were founded in the UK in 2017 and have recently joined the DSNTY group. The business has seen hyper-growth in the last two years and has a product roadmap that will see this high growth continue. We are a fully remote team with employees in the UK, Europe and the US.
We are a tight-knit team determined to build great products. If all this resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a QA Automation Tester, you will have a key role in the business; ensuring that the software code deployed into production is providing the service our partners deserve, whilst upholding the company’s quality and reputation, this includes user experience and the user interface.
The QA automation tester will play an important role from a test automation perspective and will use their strong test automation skills to introduce, enhance and improve the test environment.
With ambitious growth plans and increased demand from our customers across the world, we are looking to add additional QA Testers to our team and introduce automation processes and best practices.
Working as part of a collaborative agile team, you will get to design and implement test automation strategies from the ground up, so you’ll need to be capable of building test automation frameworks from scratch.
Key activities include:
- Design and implement test automation strategies.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for new and existing features.
- Monitor test runs and work with the rest of the team to analyse and debug failures.
- Work with the other QA testers to ensure that we maintain best testing practices.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, refinement sessions, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives.
Skills and experiences that will help you succeed:
- Extensive experience of introducing automation to an existing codebase successfully.
- Ability to set up, maintain, enhance, and operate test automation frameworks.
- Proven ability to drive and improve processes.
- Strong knowledge and experience of automation test suites.
- Self-motivated and organised, with the ability to estimate work complexity and time.
- Have experience of working in a face-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Fully understand software development lifecycle principles and techniques, as well as software testing processes and automation guidelines.
Would be great if you have experience in the following:
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring junior staff in automation.
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment.
Qualities and behaviours we’re looking
- A strong desire to get stuff done with a ruthless fixation on delivery.
- Actively seeking to improve existing solutions or find new ones.
- Owning making stuff happen – looking in the mirror, not out the window, when it comes to identifying someone to take responsibility and get stuff done.
- Paying attention to the detail. Given that our partners and their end-users rely on Call2Teams for business-critical voice-calling, we’re pedantic about the quality of the work we do.
- Being unafraid of acknowledging when you need help.
- Accomplished at asking the right questions and communicating clearly in written and verbal form.
- Preference for working in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- Love for, and curiosity about, new technologies and methodologies and how they shape the world.
- Experience of working in a startup or scale-up with an understanding that everyone needs to roll their sleeves up and get involved.
What we’re offering:
- £60,000 (with flexibility depending on experience)
- Work for one of the most disruptive and successful unified communications startups
- 25 days paid holiday per year (plus any public holidays)
- Annual conference/training contribution
- Pension contributions (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
- Healthcare + life assurance + critical illness cover (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email your C.V.
Posted on 22/07/2022