SALARY: £35,000 (with flexibility depending on experience)
LOCATION: Remote-first, to work on UK
EMPLOYMENT BASIS: Full time
- There will always be something interesting for you to do. We’re an award-winning hyper-scale B2B SaaS business – 750x growth in monthly revenues over the last two years, still growing at 10%+ month-on-month.
- You’ll be part of a fast-changing industry that is shaping how we work in the post-pandemic world. We’re working at the cutting edge of the converged/unified communications, collaboration and telecommunications industries.
- Our ambition isn’t limited by geography yours doesn’t need to be either. We’re global – we work with 300 partners to serve end-users in over 100 countries.
- You’ll be part of a remote-first global team. We’re remote first, all work from home and follow a philosophy of “sometimes life gets in the way of work, and sometimes work gets in the way of life”. So ditch the commute and work more flexibly.
- You’ll have some amazing people around you. Serial entrepreneurs, technical experts, industry gurus– you’ll have a great team around you.
We are a global unified communications company specializing in mediation between voice and IT infrastructure. Recently described by a NYSE analyst as ‘the defacto way to voice-enable Microsoft Teams’ we punch well above our weight.
Our core product is Call2Teams – a Microsoft approved middleware product that seamlessly connects any business phone system or SIP Trunk provider to Microsoft Teams. Call2Teams is a cloud-native, enterprise-grade and high-availability mediation platform that operates multi-tenant infrastructure in 4 continents across 6 Azure regions. We work with multiple Microsoft approved cloud-based SBC vendors and have interoperability with over 30 PBX/Call controllers and over 30 trunk providers. The product is sold on a per user, per month SaaS basis and is sold only through channel partners. We have over 275 channel partners, including providing a private-labelled service to most of the world’s biggest UCaaS and CCaaS providers. See www.call2teams.com for more information.
We recently launched a second product, Carrier Automate – a cloud service technology that bridges between Service Providers (telco operators and carriers) and Microsoft Teams. Partnering with Ribbon Communications, we are one of only a handful of approved Microsoft Operator Connect Accelerator partners. This product is in early life but promises to be as innovative and class-leading as Call2Teams. This is your chance to join us at the beginning of this exciting journey. See www.carrierautomate.com for more information.
We were founded in the UK in 2017 and have recently joined the DSNTY group. The business has seen hyper-growth in the last two years and has a product roadmap that will see this high growth continue. We are a fully remote team with employees in the UK, Europe and the US.
We are a tight-knit team determined to build great products. If all this resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
With ambitious growth plans and increased demand from our customers across the world, we are looking to add additional QA Testers to our team
As a QA Tester, you will have a key role in the business: ensuring that the software code deployed into production is providing the service our partners deserve, whilst upholding the company’s quality and reputation, this includes user experience and user interface.
The holistic driver for the QA tester will be to improve the performance of the Dev team’s ability to create bug/error-free code.
With ambitious growth plans and increased demand from our customers across the world, we are looking to add additional QA Testers to our team.
Working as part of a collaborative agile team, you will be responsible for reviewing and analysing user stories, creating and executing test cases, and providing confidence in the systems under development.
You will strive to adopt new test strategies and testing techniques that continuously improve our quality and rate of delivery.
Key activities include:
- Creating manual test scripts to cover all key areas of development, incorporating both regression and new functionality.
- Test management and execution of manual tests which will include, but are not limited to system testing, system integration testing, regression testing, and post-implementation validation.
- Reporting of defects, defect tracking, and closure.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, refinement sessions, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives.
Skills and experiences that will help you succeed:
- Creating and running manual test scripts.
- Experience of collaborating with developers and other key stakeholders in the delivery of software.
- Testing and evaluating new and existing programs to identify and help remove bugs, glitches, and other user experience issues.
- Self-motivated and organised, with the ability to estimate work complexity and time.
- Have experience of working in a face-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Fully understand software development lifecycle principles and techniques, as well as software testing processes.
Would be great if you have experience in the following:
- Working knowledge of Azure Devops
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment.
- Be confident in working with SQL databases.
Qualities and behaviours we’re looking for:
- A strong desire to get stuff done with a ruthless fixation on delivery.
- Actively seeking to improve existing solutions or find new ones.
- Owning making stuff happen – looking in the mirror, not out the window, when it comes to identifying someone to take responsibility and get stuff done.
- Paying attention to the detail. Given that our partners and their end-users rely on Call2Teams for business-critical voice-calling, we’re pedantic about the quality of the work we do.
- Being unafraid of acknowledging when you need help.
- Accomplished at asking the right questions and communicating clearly in written and verbal form.
- Preference for working in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- Love for, and curiosity about, new technologies and methodologies and how they shape the world.
- Experience of working in a startup or scale-up with an understanding that everyone needs to roll their sleeves up and get involved.
What we’re offering:
- £35,000 (with flexibility depending on experience)
- Work for one of the most disruptive and successful unified communications startups
- 20 days paid holiday per year (plus any public holidays)
- Annual conference/training contribution
- Pension contributions (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
- Healthcare + life assurance + critical illness cover (UK only, cash equivalent for non-UK)
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Email your C.V.